Congratulations! Now that you connected with a great Host and decided to move forward, you’re just a couple steps away from finalizing your homeshare.
Step 1: Initiate your background verification if it’s your first Nesterly homeshare.
1. Once your Host confirms the details of your booking online, we’ll prompt you to log back into www.nesterly.com to review the details and initiate your background check (for U.S. citizens) or identity verification (for international applicants).
2. Log in, visit your ‘Messages,’ and navigate to your chat with the Host you’re moving forward with. Click the blue ‘Verify Yourself’ button to visit your booking reservation page.
3. On your booking reservation page, review booking details and click the blue “Start Verification” button to initiate your background check or identity verification.
Step 2: Discuss and sign your Homesharing Agreement.
While your verification is processing, work with your Host to customize and sign your Homesharing Agreement. The goal of Nesterly’s Homesharing Agreement is to make it easy for you to review homesharing details such as house rules, terms, and task exchange. Hosts have access to this customizable document through their Nesterly accounts.
When the agreement is finalized, please sign the document and email a copy to email@example.com, text a copy to (781) 205-9607, or fax a copy to +1 (617) 507-8573.
Step 3: Finalize your homeshare online.
1. Once you and your Host’s verifications are complete, you will be prompted via email to log back into www.nesterly.io to finalize your booking. Navigate to your message with your Host and click the blue ‘Pay and book’ button on the top right of your chat to visit your booking reservation page.
2. Do a final review of booking terms and click the blue ‘Confirm and pay to book’ button to finalize your booking! We will then withdraw your first month’s rent and fees and send a booking receipt to you and your Host. We will initiate transfer of your rent to your Host the day after move-in.
Step 4: Review and sign the Homesharing Agreement
1. Once your Host has created the Homesharing Agreement, you will be prompted via email to review and sign online. Click the button in your email to navigate to the Agreement.
2. Fill out the required information, highlighted in red. Tip: Click the green “Next” button to take you through all of the sections of the agreement.
3. Finally, sign the document and click the green button, “Finalize Document”
4. You can access your finalized Homesharing Agreement anytime by visiting your “Bookings” tab in the top right menu.
Step 5: Get ready for move-in!
Finalize move-in logistics with your Host and leave the rest to us. Moving forward, we’ll withdraw your rent on the third to last day of each month to ensure rent is paid and received in a timely and secure manner. We will also check-in periodically and provide support as-needed throughout the homeshare.
Step 6 (Optional): Spread the word!
Want to build a more interconnected and affordable world? Tell your friends and neighbors about Nesterly!
2. Write us a Google Review by clicking here.
3. Follow us on social media to stay up to date.Instagram: www.instagram.com/nesterly/